This comprehensive, sport-specific biomechanical evaluation is designed to help runners improve their form and decrease risk of injury.
This Physical Therapy based evaluation includes:
• Video Analysis of Running Form: Gait, heel strike, pronation, running posture
• Strength Testing: Core & Lower Extremities
• Posture, Flexibility, and Range of Motion Analysis
• Functional Movement Testing
• Shoe Assessment & Orthotics Advice
• Personalized Exercises and Tips to Improve Form and Strength
Running Evaluations are offered on a cash basis for runners of all ages. These are designed for runners without active pain problems who wish to improve their form and decrease risk of injury.
Running Evaluation Fee: $120